I just returned this morning from a technology-free vacation to discover that Zen Being has been generously nominated by Paul of Resting in Awareness and Lisa of Gems of Delight for the Sunshine Award. Their wonderful blogs inspire me every day, and I am grateful for all the wisdom that they share with the world. If you haven’t come across their blogs yet, please don’t deny yourself the opportunity to follow the posts of two outstanding writers.
According to Paul, whose instructions I have copied and pasted below (thanks, Paul!):
The requirements for accepting the award are:
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
I nominate the following inspiring Blogs for the Sunshine Award (in no particular order):
What is your favorite color? In this moment, it’s Yellow
What is your favorite animal? Wolf
What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Beet, Carrot, Ginger Juice
Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Neither, really
What’s your passion? Living fully in the Moment
What’s your favorite pattern? Fibonacci Sequence
you prefer giving or getting presents? I believe they are the same and have equal value
What’s your favorite number? Infinity
Favorite day of the week? Saturday
Favorite flower? Sunflower